famous actriss indonesia carisa putri

Carissa Putri, who did not know this beautiful actress? but it is possible that there are some who do not know well, but it is not a problem let us meet together .. OK. My initial introduction begins with Carissa daughter ... (ah familiar quasi really taste like never met wrote:), I myself know first daughter Carissa figure from the movie PASSAGES LOVE, a film based on the novel of the essay Habiburrahman El Shirazy and arable Hanung Bramantyo .
But before discussing about the career keartisan daughter Carissa let's look or peek a little profile in advance, Come let us begin.

Daughter Carissa Born in Frankfurt, Germany, 12 September 1984 and is the youngest daughter of the couple Ris Isa Soelaiman and senior actress Lily SP and he is a graduate of the University of Pelita Harapan FISIP. A little info I own the oldest son of my family but it's not important info too well: D, okay let's pass and returned to Carissa

No comments: